Monday, November 17, 2008

Does a CAT have 9 lives?

Apparently not as per a CAT expert excerpt in Economic times :
“Over the years, there have been candidates who make repeated attempts at CAT and even get right percentile for admission to one of the IIMs. However, such candidates lack the right attitude and IIMs in fact don’t like them. And this year’s pattern reflects this very well,” said a CAT expert.
I wrote CAT twice, the first time I was better prepared but I did not clear it, the second time I got a center at Jyoti nivas college and cracked CAT in a happy go lucky manner. The key thing is to be relaxed. Why did'nt I clear it the first time..Among the reasons which I thought:
1. I was not relaxed
2. I reached the center too early and lost my potential by whiling about in the garden
Blogging on CAT is an Annual ritual :D

No comments: