Thursday, May 04, 2006

Short story.
I had a dream this morning. I met Krishna and became friendly with him. My reaction was not perplexing as Krishna resembled someone I new in my previous organization. What followed in the dream was a riot and deja vu~.
As it often happens in dreams , dreams follow reality but with a twist. In my dream, Intels office shifted from upstream to downstream of my current office and a bank appeared in place of a eating joint. The bank was ABN amro. Now no ABN amro bank exists anyplace near my workplace.
Krishna offered to take me to the bank as he had some work. Once I reached there I was wondering why I came there ? Krishna started talking to someone as if he was his own brother. After that Krishna totally neglected me. It was as if I was an inaudible ghost. I was talking but he was not listening.
After this while returning back , I tried to sit behind Krishna's lime coloured scooter. Soon, However my rear was in the air and the scooter 100 feet in front of me. Then I noticed that krishna had an earplug or some ipod headphone in his left ear. I thought that Krishna didnt leave me behind on purpose. Here I remembered when some years back In surathkal I had left behind a friend in mangalore. I had put on my helmet and didnt realize that he was not on my yamaha. I returned psyched out to hostel imagining that my friend had fallen on the road somewhere.
Coming back to todays dream , Krishna took a u-turn on his scooter came back to me, and again took a u-turn without letting me get on the scooter. There you go, reality and dream diverge .

No comments: